I paid for a travel membership with Primovacations .com .their travel providers are hemisphere travel GA .

The travel service was appalling and I could never get a vaction . I complained as is my right a consumer to do so and David Pollack the CEO of hemisphere travel was annoyed . He was annoyed further when I told him that the free cruise voucher from the cruise company that he was promoting had never reached me .he ignored me . I researched david Pollack on the net and there are numerous people making allegations against him citing sharp practice .

The Caribbean cruise line who reneged on my free cruise voucher are known to the BBB who are inundated with complainst about them for similar behaviour. I contacted D Pollack asking if these allegations I had heard were true as I didnt wish to be associated with him if they were.

I obviously touched a raw nerve as he wrote back threatening me with a law suite and banning me from his company However he and Primovacations have never refunded me my null and void membership fee .Im disgusted with them

Had an Experience with Primo Vacations?

Comments

This fellows complaint is EXACTLY what happened to me a month ago!No way am I getting any replies to my efforts to cancel and get my refund.

It's borderline criminal.Anyone invited some US lawyer to take out a class action

We joined in june 2012...were promised.."no ponlem" when we asked that we be guranteed a beach resort in South West Florid for March 2013,(for a family reunion) Since then, we have had nothing but problems....passed along to vrious people..usually given their first name each time......had hard time to actually hear back from anyone....when we did ,promises were made and broken.On the Primo site..find No beach resorts available for March, 201in SW Florida., Is this company legit?

Starting to think it is not.L& D Regan

Since I have been with Primo Vacation Since 2009!This is totally BULL and their is always an agenda.

I have never in my over 2-years with the Company EVER hear of this complaint!.Gee I wonder what he's SELLING?

What is the parent company, Hemisphere Travel?I can't seem to find any complaints at all.

Although, there is one Hemisphere Travel based in New York, but is not accredited.

It has an A rating due to length of time in business.I don't see David Pollack's name anywhere.

I have been checking up the whole thing and it is connected to yournetbiz which is a pyramid scheme. The people who are involved tend to sell worthless packages. Here is the refund policy

Refund Policy for www.PrimoVacations.com

"As a purchaser of the PRIMOVACATIONS subscription, I understand it is my responsibility to supply the information necessary to create my PrimoVacations website and that I may fully evaluate the system itself for 3 days.

During the first 3 days, I understand there is a 100% refund."

After the initial 3 day period has expired, I understand I am no longer eligible for a refund however I know I can cancel my subscriptions at any time with a 30 day notice."

The thing is a small claims issue and that is where they will *** over.

You really need to check up the legal situation on misrepresentation or sale of goods & services.

Yes you are right many of the complaints do come from me and if you check the BBB and the FTC websites you will discover that my complaint is still valid .The FTC would not have become involved if my complaint was un true ..think about it !

Do your due dilligence and view all the scam sites and you will see that others have complained about David Pollock over the last few years .I was scammed and in the interest of justice or until I get my money back I will continue to protest.

Me thinks you are a friend of Rob Hannley or David Pollock to sound as incensed about this as you do .I know both would like it if I went away quietly but its not going to happen .The amount of money they have conned me out of is too great to be lining their pockets Now go and play by the bus stop .....

FUNNY IN DOING MY DUE DILIGENCE REGARDING PRIMO I KEEP COMING ACROSS THE SAME COMPLAINT ON MANY WEBSITES REGARDING THE ALLEGED SCAM OF PRIMO AND ALL THE COMPLAINTS I HAVE FOUND ORIGINATE FROM THE SAME PERSON....I GUESS THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO....I AM STILL CHECKING PRIMO OUT BUT THIS PERSON NEEDS TO GET A DAY JOB...

Wow!Thanks for sharing this information.

i've been trying to research Primo Vacations Scams and only came across sites where people were selling it.

Ah well, those dream vacations are back on the back burner again.:sigh