Called by DLM rep...inexpensive condo rentals through them & PRIMO."No problem' when we asked if we could book in June for a holiday in Florida in Feb/2012.

We fell for it. Have had nothing but precarication since..."Not our fault" says PRIMO....talk to DIM Marketing...(fat chance0..even though DLN rep used PRIMO name liberally during the call. This past week no luck in even talking to a so-called PRIMO customer help line. Be war..PRIMO pres.

Rob Hanley talks a good line.....but stalls and doesn't return phone calls.

Stay away from this .Larry

Had an Experience with Primo Vacations?

Comments

Pilot Flying J - Cheese Danish Pastry Review Pilot Flying J "I went to the Store this morning Got 2 coffes and a hostess cheese Danis and to later find out the Cheese Danis had mold on it.Makes me doubt the..." Read more Don't book with FlipKey Flipkey "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..." Read more Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more Pilot Flying J - Gas Tank Refill Review Pilot Flying J "I've been buying fuel, and gas from pilot for almost 20 years. This is why most drivers don't care for stopping at the pilot/flying j stores in Texas, West Memphis,..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more